Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Card with Corina Finley

 
Corina here with the Friday blog post for Cheery Lynn Designs. Thank you for joining me!
 
I created my flowers using the background patterned paper as a colour palette. This weeks card has a Fall Vintage feel! I love the brightness of the orange and the depth of the brown tones.
 

Here is a close-up of the floral arrangement. I used buttons, ribbon, seam binding, pearls and my homemade shimmer spray to enhance my flowers. Don't be afraid to cut up your die cuts and use portions of them. I used a piece of the Chasing Rainbows Doily on the top right of the floral arrangement.
 
Dies used:
 
 
I hope you will play along in our weekly Challenge 133 - Make it Manly. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.
 
Take care,

Corina Finley
 Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment