Friday, June 27, 2014

Cherish Card by Corina Finley



Hello! Corina here with you today sharing my weekly card on the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog!

This week I thought I would play with the Black Eyed Susan Strip flower die. This strip die has 4 flower layers - I used only two layers to create this flower. The Die also has a centre for the Black Eyed Susan which I did not use for this flower today.


I inked each with blue ink and then misted both layers with water. I gave the water a few seconds to soak in and then I twisted each petal (pinching the tips) in the same direction. I allowed them to dry and sprayed with homemade glimmer mist.


I then layered one on top of the other and added a pearl brad. I love the look of this flower - so whimsical! I hope you try to make one and let me know how it turns out!

Dies used:
Flourish Leaf Strip - B178
Fanciful Flourish - B117
Victorian Romance Flourish - DL151
Mini Fanciful Flourish - B117S
Olive Branches - B147
Black Eyed Susan Strip - B338
Chicken Wire - FRM144
Fiona’s Magic Mirror - FRM140
Cherish (Set of 2) - B415

I hope you will play along in our weekly Challenge 138 - Wonderful Weddings. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!
 
Thanks for joining me today!
 
Take care,
 
Live, Laugh & Create!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL CARD and BLUE FLOWERS , I LOVE THESE FLOWERS ! HOX DOE YOU MAKE THE GLIMMER MISTE PLEASE ?

    ReplyDelete