Friday, July 11, 2014

Love Music Card


Hello Everyone!
 
Corina here with you today,  to share with you my latest card creation using Cheery Lynn Dies.


The Summer season is time for Weddings! Two weeks ago the Challenge on the Cheery Lynn Blog was Wonderful Weddings. I thought that I might try and give you a little inspiration on creating a Wedding Card. Remember that the past challenge entries are always available for you to take a look back on.


I hope you will play along in our weekly Challenge 140 - In Stitches. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!

Dies used:
Musical Staff Mesh Border - B403
Love (Set of 2) - B227
Sentiment Frame #2 - B190
Cuties 1 - B149
Sweet Christine - B434
Tea Rose Medium - B436
Whistle a Happy Tune - B400
Ankara Lace Doily with angel Wing - DL232
Nautical Wheeler Doily - DL180

Thanks for joining me and have a  great weekend!
 
Take care,

Corina Finley
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment