Friday, August 15, 2014

Noel Card


 
Hello Fellow Cherry Lynn Design Fans!
 
Corina here with you today, to share my Clean & Simple Christmas card using three of the New Releases Die Designs.

 
I know I said 'Clean & Simple' - meaning clean lines and less is more approach! The die cuts play the lead role.  The card has a lot of layering and I embossed the Ornate Ornament, Noel and Dancing Snow Flurries dies all with a clear iridescent embossing powder to make them glitter.
 
I found it difficult not to embellish my card further - I love creating Cheery Lynn flowers and find my projects are not complete without at least one!
 
 
New Release Dies used:
 
Previous Release Dies used:
 
 
I hope you will play along in our weekly Challenge - Fun with Letters. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!
 
Thanks for joining me today!
 
Take care,
 
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment