Friday, November 14, 2014

Merry Card


Hello, 

I am sharing my first Christmas Card of the season with you all! I absolutely love traditional Holiday colours, the golds, silvers, reds and greens! 

I used three of the Scalloped Coved Rectangle stacker dies to create the base of the card. Each die was larger than the paper layer that I cut. I placed the die so that only the right side was touching the paper - so that only the right side cut. I did this on each layer. 


I cut my Felicity Doily w/ Angel Wing and cut it in half and adhered it to the left side of my card on top of my base.

I created depth and interest by layering all the foliage/greenery under my Poinsettia. Using various colours of green cardstock to distinguish each layer.


I used only Merry from the Merry Christmas w/Tree Sentiment die. I used red glitter glue on the die cut to make it shine!

Dies Used:
You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment