Friday, December 19, 2014

Joy to the World Card


Hello Everyone!

Today I am sharing another Festive Card Creation. This week I took my inspiration from decorating our tree! 


I cut the ornament with angel wing and the Joy to the World sentiment both out of cream card stock. I embossed Joy to the World and the top of the ornament with Gold embossing powder and the bottom of the ornament with a mixture of clear and gold embossing powder.


I layered the pine branches to create a branch effect and added the Cutie die to the top to create a clean line. I popped the ornament up with foam adhesive and layered Joy to the World to the Sentiment Tag.

Dies used:

Ornate Ornament w/Angel Wing - B478


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 163 - Sparkle and Shine. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Corina Finley
Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment