Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Thoughts Card!


Hello....Happy thoughts coming your way....from me to you!

The vibrant floral pattern paper, sentiment word paper and white cardstock was the starting point. I die cut these papers with the French Flair Stacker die set.

I then added the Polynesian Sails Oval Doily on top of the French Flair Stacker. I stamped my sentiment on a white Coved Rectangle Stacker die cut and matted it on a Scalloped Coved Rectangle Stacker die cut. I then placed it in the center but slipped it under the left side of the Polynesian Sails Oval Doily.


I cut the Mega Fanciful Flourish from white cardstock and inked with Evergreen Bough Distress ink and sprayed with Goosebumps clear texture spray. I created two Chrysanthemum Strip flowers and used Spun Sugar Distress ink on one and worn lipstick ink on the other.

My new favourite "filler" flower is the dandelions die. I tuck a few here and there as a "Baby's Breath" style of flower.

I could not resist adding beading to the inner circle of the Polynesian Sails Oval Doily. I thing that this touch adds elegance to the card.



Dies used:

Dandelions (Set of 2) - B453


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 173 - Anything GoesYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Corina Finley
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment