Friday, May 22, 2015

Reason I Smile Tag


Hello and Welcome!

I decide to create a tag this week instead of a card. I hope you like it!


I used the Pierced Stacker #3 to cut the coloured stamped image. I also cut the matte using one size larger stacker die from dark gray cardstock.

The smallest Pierced Banners was cut from light gray cardstock and stamped with my sentiment. I attached the banner to the top right corner with a tiny stapler and trimmed.


The bottom portion was cut using border dies. The Curved Border was cut on an angle, using 2 dies from the set of 4, then highlighted with a black pen. I used one die from the Deutschland Border Set on the very bottom and also used tiny staples to mimic the design. 


Dies used:
I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 185 - Make It ManlyYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create 

No comments:

Post a Comment