Friday, August 28, 2015

Jingle Bell Stocking Card


Hello! 

Thank you for joining me! Last week my card was Halloween themed, this week Christmas! A beautiful Holiday Die with glitter and Rhinestones!

My Card started with the awesome A2 Frame dies. I first used the A2 Frames Rectangular Classic dies and then layered the A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped die. On top of the Rectangular Scalloped, I layered the Alpine Flourish Doily, another A2 Frames Rectangular Classic die and centered the Pierced Stacker #4. I matted the Pierced Banner on top of the Horizon Fishtail Banner and center on my card.


To create the Jingle Bell Stocking, I applied Be Creative Tape (double sided tape with a backing) to one side of cardstock, placed the die cut face down on top and put thru my die cut machine. I then pulled off the backing, sprinkled glitter and burnished with my finger. I backed with two different pattern papers, added burgundy rhinestones and centered on my card.


Dies Used:

Jingle Bell Stocking - B633


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment