Thursday, April 14, 2016

Live in the Moment Card


Hello

There is a new challenge over on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog. The challenge is Flowers (must be handmade) and I have created a soft & elegant card for inspiration. Cheery Lynn has numerous flower dies and I love to mix and match to create different flowers.


For these flowers, I created the Black Eyed SusanJudy's Blooms and Cherry Blossom. In the center of the Black Eyed Susan, I have used the Chrysanthemum for a more opened flower. For the center of the other two flowers I used the base of the Miniature Rose (twice).


Dies used:

Mirror Mirror Doily Frame (Set of 3) - DL286


I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thank you for joining me today!
Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment