Thursday, May 26, 2016

Lots of Layers Card


Hello to you!

Today's card post is inspired by the Cheery Lynn Designs new challenge theme 'Lots of Layers'. Creating a multi layered base, sentiment and of course the layered Flowers all give the card dimension and depth.


For the Shasta Daisy, I only applied a little bit of Yellow dye ink with a finger dauber to the center of each layer of the flower. For the Chrysanthemum, I applied a heavier amount of yellow ink with a blending tool to each layer and then gentle added a dark orange dye ink to the ends of the petals. 


I adhered pearl beads to the center of the Shasta Daisy and Baby's Breath using Glossy Accents for dimension. Also tucked in the Olive Branch cut from white cardstock for foliage.


Dies used:

Tags #2 (Set of 4) - CABD-98


I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.


Thank you for joining me today!
Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

2 comments:

  1. I really love this beautiful card!!!! Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layered card Corina, those flowers are gorgeous! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete