Friday, June 24, 2016

Happy Thoughts.....

Hello!

I just want to start off by letting you all know that I will be taking a leave of absense. I need to focus on my family and families health.

With that said, lets get to today's card! 

I die-cut the Whimsical Tree of Life (I am in love with the new Whimsical Tree of Life from the June Release! It will be great for all seasons themed cards!) from cardstock and heat embossed with Vintage Copper Frantage embossing powder.
I cut the A2 Frames Rectangular for the base from light weight chipboard and heat embossed the edges with Copper Vintage Frantage embossing powder. I matted the Lined pattern paper to the chipboard and used the A2 Frames Rectangular in one size smaller to cut it.

From Kraft cardstock, I cut the Pierced Stacker #3 and Scalloped Oval. I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I then cut my green pattern paper with a smaller die from each of the two sets and matted them to the larger Kraft die-cuts.

I stamped my Happy Thoughts sentiment onto the Paris Signs 4, heat embossed with Copper embossing powder and trimmed the die-cut. Inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. To accent, I added the green rhinestones to the sentiment and corners.

Whimsical Tree of Life Die - B798



I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Remember that I am sending you 'Happy Thoughts' till next time!

Thank you for joining me today!
Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Corina, love the copper frantage on that fabulous tree and all of those wonderful layers! Hope all is well with you and yours, sending healing energy to those who need it and positive thoughts to you all. Deb xo

    ReplyDelete