Friday, September 12, 2014

Celebrate Fall Card

Hello Everyone!

Here with you on this cold September day! I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada and it is 100% Fall here. There was so much frost on the grass yesterday morning that my three year old started yelling "Momma, it snowed!"




To celebrate my favourite time of year - I decided to create a Fall themed card using both sets of the Cheery Lynn Small Leaves, I used the Fall Leaf Doily as a base for my Leaf arrangement. |I added burlap, twine and Cheery Lynn Wheat Heads through out.


Above is a close up of my Leaf Arrangement. Using the same technique as I used last week - I first took my ink pad (Gathered Twig) and gently tapped on to the leaf dies. Making sure that I only applied ink on to the top of the ridges - image/pattern part. I then ran it through my Big Shot.

Voila, my leaves have so much more depth to them!


Dies Used:




I hope you will play along in this weeks Challenge on the Cheery Lynn Site - All about Texture. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!


Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create.

No comments:

Post a Comment