Friday, January 9, 2015

New Release! Ever Card

Today is the day! The New Release from Cheery Lynn Designs is released today, I am very excited for you all to see the wonderful New Dies!

I love the new Borders, the Card Frames are great to work with and the designs all have wonderful details!

You all will need to head over to the Cheery Lynn Designs website and take a look - must see!


I create this card for the New Release. I wanted to take a step away from the florals and Holiday Festive cards that I have been creating. This card has an edger feel - very Steampunk!


Please also take a look at the other creations made from the talented members of the Cheery Lynn Design Team. So many different styles and great ideas to inspire you!

New Dies Used:
B523 Deutschland Border Set (Set of 3)
DL294 Deutschland Boutique Stacker A2 Frame (Set of 4)

Previous Releases Dies Used:


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 166 - Winter Whites. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Corina Finley
Live, Laugh & Create

1 comment: