Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter Wonderland Card


Happy New Years! Wow it is 2015!

As I sit here and look outside, winter is absolutely here, the snow is gently falling. So to share a part of my beautiful surroundings, I created this Winter Wonderland Card.


I created this card using three snowflake die sets. My favourite multi purpose snowflake die that I think everyone absolutely needs to be in their collection is Snowflakes - C146

Image 1

As you can see, this die comes with various shapes and sizes of snowflakes so you always have the right style for your project. Love it!


The Snowflake Doily is a beautiful larger detailed snowflake die, measuring 3 1/4 in diameter. It always captures your attention with its elegance. I added foam adhesive to create depth, added one Snowflake from the Snowflower Set #1 and a rhinestone to the center.
 
Dies used:
 
I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 165 - Thank You. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Corina Finley
Live, Laugh & Create!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave me a comment. Much appreciated!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful card ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete