Friday, June 12, 2015

Travel Card


Hello and thank you for joining me on this wonderful Friday!

As summer vacation is fast approaching, I decided to create a travel themed card. I used travel themed pattern paper along with Cheery Lynn Dies for a vintage look. Postcards, ticket stubs, maps and pictures, on a card base cut from the Coved Rectangle stacker die, tie this card altogether.


Above I used the Pierced Stacker #4 to cut the map and picture pattern paper. I used the largest Hello from the Hello (Set of 2) as my sentiment. I outlined the die cut with a black pen to give depth and used a glitter pen on the kraft cardstock for shimmer. 

Below you will see an up close picture of one Ticket from the Pair of Tickets die set. I used the Old Parchment embossing plate to add texture to the ticket and the small post card behind. You can also see that I have incorporated two of the Curved Border dies along the left side. 


Dies used:
I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 188 - Creative Corners. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment