Friday, June 26, 2015

Encouragement Card


Hello and Happy Friday to you!

I have created this weeks card to showcase the ease of layering with Cheery Lynn Dies. I have used the Pierced Stacker #3A2 Frames Rectangular ScallopedA2 Frames Rectangular Classic and Sentiment Frame #2

Simply cut and stack!


I tried to recreate the flowers from the pattern paper. For the large flower, I cut the Small Gardenia strip flower. I used three layers from the strip die. I inked one layer dark pink, one light pink, trimmed one and also inked lightly with the dark pink. The center of the large flower and yellow flower is from the Tiny Flower Kit.

The foliage for the large flower is cut and trimmed using the Build a Flower set. The small yellow flower center and foliage is hand cut. I added the Add a Flourish to top and bottom to draw your eye to the center.


Dies used:

Pierced Stacker #3 (Set of 6) - XL-21


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 190 - Anything Goes. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment