Friday, July 3, 2015

Believe Card


Hello!

This weeks card inspiration came from my stamped sentiment. I sometimes need a little reminder once in a while!


As you might have noticed on my previous cards, I love Cheery Lynns banners. I saw the Tags 4 in my Cheery Lynn Die book and thought I would give them a try instead, to create a flag look. I am happy with the results!

I have also used one die from the Royal Scandinavian Border Set to cut into the burgundy paper strip border. I layered the border on top of black cardstock to add depth.

On top of my stamped embossed sentiment, I have added a Page Tab. I love this set for card making, mini albums, journals, and page layouts.


My flower was created using Judy's BloomsDandelions, and the Leafy Flourish die. Inked and finished off with a black rhinestone for the center.

Dies Used:

Judy's Blooms - C184


Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

1 comment: