Friday, July 10, 2015

Grandpa Card


Hello!

Thank you so much for joining me! I wanted to share with you my Grandpa Card which I created with a simplistic masculine theme in mind.


To create this card, I have cut a script pattern paper and Kraft cardstock for my layered base. I then cut the Japanese Lace and Flourish Frame die out of shimmer brown cardstock. I sewn with a needle, back and forth, from each eyelet hole with gold metallic thread.



The large Horizon Fishtail Banner was cut from shimmer brown cardstock and layered to the center of the card. I wanted to create a layered arrangement but decided against my 'go-to' flowers, Cheery Lynns Buttons3 die was the perfect choice! A large variety to choose from and love the layered effect. I added my sentiment and a little more metallic thread to finish it off!

Dies used:

Horizon Fishtail Banners (3 Dies) - DL278


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 192 - In Stitches. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store.


Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment