Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cheery Lynn July 2015 New Release!

Hello!

Today is the Summer New Release of Cheery Lynn Designs! They have a large release with a wide range of themes. Fall, Animals, Shapes, Christmas & more! Love the Christmas Dies!

To Check them all out, click here and it will take you over to Cheery Lynn's New Release tab on their website. It is a must see!

You also might like to see what the creative design team has been working on for this New Release. See the dies in action! Click here to go to the Cheery Lynn blog and be amazed!


To celebrate the New Release, I have created a Christmas Card. I have used this Cute Reindeer called Reindeer Fun
.

I have created my card base from pattern paper using the A2 Frames Rectangular Classic die set and added an outside strip of the largest Deutschland Boutique Stacker die. I cut out the Fleur De Lis Doily from the same green pattern paper as the matted base. I layered two circle die cuts and the Joy to the World sentiment from the Joy to the World Wreath set on top.


I really like how easy it was to layer the Reindeer. I die cut it out twice and trimmed the nose, collar. and harness.I used red glitter glue and rhinestones to add sparkle!

New Release Die Used:

Thanks for joining me today! See you Friday!

Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment