Friday, October 9, 2015

Wish Card!


Hello!

My card that I will be sharing this week has a soft vintage colour palette and I used an assortment of "new to me" flowers dies!

The card cover is cut from a light pattern paper with the Card Cover Maker #1 die and inked with browns & blues. I added the edge of the largest A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped die behind the cover so the left and right edges only show.


Above is a up-close picture of the floral arrangement which includes ChrysanthemumFlower and 
Bell Flower die. The greenery is a mixture of Flourish #6Flourish Leaf and the Ivy Strip.


I used two die cuts from the Nesting Doll Tags #3 set and layered the Wish Sentiment from the

Make a Wish Phrase dieFinished the card off by adding a few flat back pearls in brown and blue to the flower centers and embellishment on the card cover.


Dies Used:

I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment