Thursday, February 18, 2016

Add a Flourish Card

Hello

Thank you for joining me today for a brand new challenge over on the Cheery Lynn Blog. This new challenge theme is "Add a Flourish". Remember you may enter twice in the two week time frame that the challenge will be running.


As you can see, I used an assortment of dies. I love Cheery Lynn Flower Dies and I have created six different ones for my card. I have also added a mix of foliage die cuts and added the Fanciful Flourish and the Tiny Fanciful Flourish

The Polaroid Film is a favourite of mine. It was only released last month but I have already used it on numerous projects. Another last months New Release that I have used, is the 'Love' heart from the Sweetheart Candy set.


Dies used:

Sweet Christine - B434


I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,


Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment