Thursday, February 4, 2016

Tickled Pink Card

 

Hello!

Thank you for joining me here on my blog! Tinkled Pink is the new challenge theme over on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog. And as you can see, I created an overly (for me!) pink card. I also wanted to share a change that was made to the challenges - you now get two weeks instead of one to create and share a card. 


To create this card, I used a lot of layers and with that a lot of different Cheery Lynn dies. I love when I get to use cutouts from my "reject container". That is the name of my container that I keep all the die cuts that I have cutout to use on something and did not end up using them of the project. After awhile you accumulate an assortment, you pick some out, put them together and voila, your card is created!


Dies used:

Polynesian Sails Mini - DL237

Iris Leaves - B179


I hope you will play along in the Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,


Live, Laugh & Create!

1 comment:

  1. Corina absolutely love your card this week! Love all the
    Aye ring and love the bold colors! 💕

    ReplyDelete