Thursday, March 3, 2016

Coffee Card


Hello and thank you for joining me! Today I wanted to share a card created with my most favourite beverages in mind....Coffee! 

Image result for coffee sayings

I hope this card gives you inspiration for the Cheery Lynn Designs Doily Challenge. I have used a Doily as a border, background for my stamped tag, and added to the flower. I have even added a coffee bean to the center of the flower.


Cheery Lynn Dies Used:

I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

1 comment:

  1. I so love coffee and I am glad that you have shared your own inputs about it. I really had a great time reading. Visit my site too. Have a good day ahead of you.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete