Thursday, March 17, 2016

Enjoy the Moment Card

Hello!

Welcome back to my blog for my weekly card inspiration for Cheery Lynn Designs. This week there is a new challenge on the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog - Anything Goes! And because anything goes, I decided to use this cute stamp of a Bunny enjoying a little R&R. The Easter Bunny needs as much rest before his big day! 
I know I have said it a lot of times, creating depth and layers is so easy with Cheery Lynn Design stacker dies. I just got the card layer die set with the Fleur De Lis design - Fleur De Lis A2 Card and I wanted to try them out. I only used two but the set comes with 8 dies and you are able to create multiple combinations. 
B701 - Fleur De Lis A2 Card Facer


Dies used:

I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thank you for joining me today!
Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

1 comment: