Sunday, December 13, 2015

Merry Christmas Deer Card


Hello! Welcome back to my Cheery Lynn Designs post. I wanted to use a few different glittering techniques for this weeks challenge theme -Sparkle and Shine.

I used white texture paste with glitter, used a pallette knife to coat white cardstock and set aside to let dry. I then die cut it using the Curved Border for the snowy ground, Icicles Border and the Snowflakes (Set of 9) die set.

I used glitter embossing powder on the layered Deer in the Forest. Bling cardstock for the A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped and Merry Christmas sentiment. Almost every thing got a spritz of champagne glimmer mist to add dazzling effect.

Dies used:

Deer in the Forest - B484


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment