Saturday, December 5, 2015

Merry Little Christmas Card!


Another Sunday with a start of a new challenge. This weeks challenge is getting us into the festive swing with the theme "Red & Green"!

I created my card with only using the two colours. My Square Pierce stacker for the sentiment base and some of the Holly Leaves are inked with Bundled Sage Distress ink.

I multi-layered the Pierced Stacker #3 using a red polka dot and green branch pattern paper. I added three of my favourite Poinsettia Strip flowers with red pearl centers to the left side of the card. Tucked in some Holly Leaves and Pine Branches in a deep green to add depth to the arrangement. 

Dies used:

Poinsettia Strip - B324


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment