Sunday, December 20, 2015

Thank you Card


Hello and I am glad you could join me! As Christmas is this coming week and the Weekly Challenge on the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog is Thank You - I combined the to!

I know I have mentioned in the past that Cheery Lynn Stacker Dies are an ease to create great layering and depth on cards. As you can see, above and below, I used two die sets - the Coved Rectangle Classic and Coved Rectangle. I added the Coved Rectangle Stitch detail to a few of the layers. I layered the Circles to the bottom right hand corner and added the Circle Stitch detail.e

To complete my card, I tucked in the Snowflake to the left and right side and added rhinestones.


Dies used:

Coved Rectangle Classic - Silver Stackers - L-10


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,



Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment