Sunday, November 1, 2015

Cheers to You Card!


Hello!

Thank you for joining me for today! This weeks card inspiration and challenge theme is 'Give Thanks' over on the Cheery Lynn Design blog.

I create this card with a vintage feel, wanting to use the Clocks Embossing Plate. I had Fiona’s Magic Mirror die already cut from cream cardstock so I wanted to work it into the design. I inked each die cut with dark brown ink. I layered each on the card front using foam tape. I embossed my sentiment with black embossing powder and added black rhinestones to the detail edges. 


Dies Used:

Pocket Watch w/Angel Wing (Steampunk Series) - B362


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina

Live, Laugh & Create!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card Corina. I love the wonderful clocks and the vintage theme and color scheme.

    ReplyDelete