Sunday, November 15, 2015

Tag your it!


Thank you for joining me this lovely Sunday! This week on the Cheery Lynn Blog Challenge it is all about Tags. Tag your it! I love using the Tags 1 set and it has become a true staple in my crafting kit.

I created my layers from pattern paper & black, white and turquoise inked cardstock. I die cut the black cardstock using the A2 Frames Rectangular Classic, white cardstock using A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped, and the Turquoise using the Fiona’s Magic Mirror die.

Add the seam binding and rhinestones for a finishing touch!


Dies Used:

Tags 1 - B260


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment