Sunday, November 8, 2015

Give Thanks Card


Hello and Happy November!

This weeks Challenge theme over on the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog is Autumn Colours! I started this card by using watercolour paper and Distress Ink sprays. I cut my assorted foliage from white cardstock, chose colours of distress ink with the Autumn palette in mind and inked each one.


I layered my diecuts to the left side of the card and added the Pierced Stacker #3Old Barn Board and Thank You sentiment.

A great technique for creating veining on your Dimensional Small Leaves, is to rub an ink pad lightly over the edges on the cutting side of the die. Cheery Lynn Design dies are so detailed, the scored ridges of the die which have been inked will transfer to the paper when put through the die-cutting process which creates an awesome effect!


Dies Used:

Dimensional Small Leaves #2 - D134


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment