Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Winter Wonderland!


Hello Everyone!

I'm here with you today to share a Winter themed card. I will showcase a few of the beautiful snowflake chipboard pieces that Southern Ridge has in there Winter Release.

I used the embossing dabber to apply embossing ink to the top of my 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 snowflake chipboard background. I covered the intricate snowflakes with a white sparkle embossing powder and heat set it. Then embossed the outside perimeter with silver. I placed it upon a dark blue snowflake embossed piece of cardstock and layered a matching tag on top. I added the Winter Wonderland sentiment which is also embossed in silver, white banner, rhinestones and three chipboard snowflakes (painted in three different shades of blue) to the card front.


Chipboard used:
Snowflakes 713
Snowflakes 712
Pattern Snowflakes

I hope you will play along in our Monthly Challenge. You can win 4 designs from the SRTC online store $20 (before tax) retail value of YOUR OWN CHOOSING!

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley
Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment