Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cheery Lynn Designs October 2014 New Release

Hello Everyone

I am here with you today to share the New Release dies from Cheery Lynn Designs! Wow, this release has some great images for you to die-cut. From Army to Bride & Groom, from Cowboy to conversation bubbles and you just have to check out the new Royal Scandinavian Doily die that I used.


The great thing about the New Doily and Frame dies is that they are compatible with the stacker dies. This makes layering quick and easy to do! I don't have the square stacker die but it will be on my next order guaranteed!



My Card is made with two dies - all the amazing detail with only 2 die-cuts! The small flourishes on top and bottom are pieces from the ROYAL SCANDINAVIAN die. I used the rhinestones to highlight the circle pattern in the Doily die shape. I stamped my saying and added the Wine & Grapes die-cut, which I think goes perfectly!

Dies used:

Royal Scandinavian Doily (Set of 2)

Wine & Grapes B494

I hope you will head over the the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog to see the other Design Team members wonderful creations. Also don't forget ti  check out the full New Release dies on the Cheery Lynn Designs website!

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card for the male species...lol . I alway struggle with with male cards. I love it. Could you tell me what make the sentiment stamp it a I love that too. Off to buy some of those dies. Thank you for sharing....Christine in Darcy....xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Thank you for your wonderful comment! The stamp I used is from Magenta. It is a foam cling. I love the saying!
      Thanks
      Corina

      Delete