Friday, October 17, 2014

I DO Card!


Hello Everyone!

Did everyone check out the New Release over at the Cheery Lynn store. They are amazing, intricate, beautiful detailed dies.

If you have not checked them out - it is a must! Also owner of Cheery Lynn Designs - Mike, has created two video to describe and show you the versatility of this New Release.


Above is a close up of some wonderful detail from the dies. Love it!


I have layered my card using the Royal Scandinavian Doily (Set of 2) and the 

Madrid Flourishes Rectangle Boutique Stackers Frame. I have placed the couple - I Do in the center and covered them in a thin layer of micro fine black glitter. These three dies are from the new release. 


 Dies used:



Madrid Flourishes Rectangle Boutique Stackers Frame (Set of 3)


I hope you will play along in our weekly Challenge. You could WIN a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment