Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Card


Hello Everyone!

Happy Halloween! Corina here with you today, to share my Halloween Card.

I used the new Royal Scandinavian Doily. I inked the die cut purple and cut it in half. Adhered it on both the left and right side of the French Flair Classic Stacker die cut.

The best part of the new doily dies is that they are so versatile. Just change the colour to suit the occasion!


I used the horizon fishtail banner (my favorite as you know!) for my sentiment. I have to thank Nancy Hill (from a past Cheery Lynns Challenge 154 - Black and Orange) for the idea of the sentiment!


Dies used:

Horizon Fishtail Banners (3 Dies) - DL278


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 156 - Borders and Edgers. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment