Friday, October 3, 2014

Pretty in Pink Birthday Card!


Hello Everyone!

Back with my Pink Card as promised! Did any of you create with a colour that was not your go-to colour!


I do find it difficult to create with pink. So I used my go-to colours - Black and White - to help me! Other than the black and white card stock, all the pattern actually came from one 12x12 piece of pattern paper.



As always I used the Horizon Fishtail Banners (3 Dies), this time the smallest, as a base for my sentiment Birthday die. Absolutely love, love, love, all the detail in all the dies that I used on this card!

Dies used:

Horizon Fishtail Banners (3 Dies) - DL278
French Pastry Tiny Doily - DL234

City Girl Edger - B308


I hope you will play along in our weekly Challenge 152 - Lace You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!


Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment